Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So you say you need a little inspiration??

Now I am dying to scrapbook! Still wish that my stuff would come in the mail, but I am axious to get down to business, and soon! Not sure exactly when that will be since tonight it is already too late, and tomorrow night the Cats are playing!! We play Oregon State, currently the #10 team in the PAC 10 Conference. So hopefully it will be a good game. They haven't announced whether Nic Wise or Brett Breilmeier will be playing. Hopefully they will get at least a few minutes in before the PAC 10 Tournement next week. Chris is going to the opening games on Thursday with Dan up in LA. I know it will be fun for him to get to see our wildcats in person.
I broke down and ordered these paper holders for my paper since it's way to heavy in that big box. I hope that I like them once they get here. I have one plastic holder, but it's not really that sturdy. I am guessing that these are canvas like the other office organizers, I guess I will find out when they get here.
Are you enjoying American Idol? Chris and I are dying to order this since we have been having so much fun watching the contestants sing these songs. So much hearing the old songs that you love. I loved the cover of Lionel Richie's "Hello" last night. It was kind of rocky, which was fun. Hope you are enjoying too!

No comments: