Monday, March 10, 2008

Organized, and it feels so good



The three black files are the new Lisa&Becky paper holders. These are actually liftable onto my shelf and they hold quite a bit of paper each. I also got the dividers since I will have several lines in each folder. So far all of my patterned papers and coordinating 12x12 products are in there- all the Basic Grey, American Crafts, and My Minds Eye. All my bazzill is still in the large box. We'll see if that changes, but I like this system for now. They are definitely the nicest thing available that fits scrapbook paper, but they aren't as nice as the orange West Elm office supply holders. I'd say go for the mix and match if you are interested...




Now to the next organizaiton project... ;) The Orange Crush page is my first page in my everyday something album for 2008 and the other layout is from our trip to Santa Barbara this past summer. I actually had misplaced this layout because I was working on the back side of it for another project. Glad that I found it again! Friday night is the EY crop night, so hopefully I will have more work to share after that. Hope you are having a good Monday night!

Edited to add: Note, these are (of course) now on sale at two peas for $10 each. (I spent $15... grr.) Hope you get the sale price! :)

No comments: