Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baby card




Photos courtesy of my cell phone camera- so sorry that they are dark! I got to work and realized I hadn't taken any pictuers of this cute card that I made for a friend's baby shower gift. I got her a pottery barn kids gift card, but they gave me the most plain jane box to put it in. So since she is having a girl, I figured you can't go wrong with pink and white. It was a fun process.
I have these stamps (see the December Kit of the Month) and I haven't used them yet! There were a bunch of cute things done with them in the most recent scrapbooking magazines too. Most people seem to use them with acrylic paint, not stamping ink, so I suppose I will have to give it a try. Has anyone out there tried that yet?
Check this out- you can download Ali Edwards beautiful handwriting as a font on your computer! Click here to get the download. I had to save it on my desktop, then open my C drive, go to Windows, and then fonts, and drop it in there to see it in Microsoft word. If your font folder isn't in the same place, try doing a search of all your files and folders for anything with .ttf in the name. (ttf=true type font) That should tell you where you font folders are. Good luck! I can't wait to use this!
Hope you are having a great Tuesday!

No comments: