Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New new!

Did you see the new D. Reeves albums?? Pink, and white, and pink, oh my! Ummm, when you thought that you never could want anything other than clear... they certainly threw that theory out the window! I am drooling over here. Trying to decide what sizes.... I think the mini albums are so cute, but I struggle with getting everything I want in that little space. I have a hard time doing a 12x12 1-page layout! Any ideas to help? Crop, crop, crop, I guess. Don't even know when these are going to be available, they have not hit http://www.scrapbook.com/ yet. I have a question into Diane at D. Reeves, so I will let you know if I find out. Ali is doing a super cool 4x6 album with the white. Looks very do-able, so maybe I could try the 4x6. Might have to increase it to a 6x6 but I should probably try to break out of my square little box! Rectangles can be cool...

I had a dentist appointment tonight, and I got 3 sealants. They are much better than cavities, so I can't complain too much. However I am thinking I need to parlay this into the golden spoon treat that we missed on Sunday. We shall see. Hope you had a good Tuesday!! Just think, by this time tomorrow we are 1/2 way to the weekend. (Sorry Mom and Erin, don't mean to be wishing away your spring break!! You have a ton of time to enjoy off!) Love you guys! Talk to you soon!

No comments: