Friday, March 21, 2008

Genius- Les Francais...

Started my day with a latte and a chocolate croissant, which I rarely do on a weekday! I try to have something healthy with protein first thing in the morning. But today I was craving a change from starbucks, and this french bistro has great coffees. So I gave in. And I just have to say- halfway through both my coffee and croissant... the french are genius. Maybe not in warfare, but in all things bread... genius.

Hope you are having a fantastic start to your Friday! Happy Easter weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite post so far. Very true, Mrs. Stephens. I believe I tend to do this way too often and don't "tell on myself" to all the people on the internet like you. I commend your bravery.

Love and miss you oh so much.
meggie g.