Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Does the internet ever cease to amaze?

Clicked over to foodnetwork.com today and found a listing of food blogs that they feature. I haven't even had a chance to scratch the surface- happy reading to come tonight and later this week away from work- but there are so many that look great. Already smitten by this one - Smitten Kitchen. Dying to go home and make the homemade pizza that she profiles. Poor Chris, that guy has to deal with my pizza obsessions weekly. We definitley have homemade pizza once a week, and if I have to make dinner for myself only there are rarely other choices considered. I seriously could eat it everyday and not be bored. I think it has to do with my Italian blood- with which my Grandma would surely concur and say, pass the spaghetti! Happy pizza eating!

No comments: