Friday, June 13, 2008

Torrey Pines in the spotlight

If you haven't seen it on tv yet, this is where we will be spending our weekend:



We are truly so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. It has been so much fun to see everything that has been going on around the golf tournament. I have been working so close to the event, and you would think it would just be a madhouse up here, but it has been amazingly managable. I avoided the traffic on Tuesday and Thursday, but braved it today because Tiger and Phil aren't teeing off until 1:30 pm. I am so excited to go see the action this weekend. We won't be able to take in cameras, but I did get these fun shots during the practice round on Wednesday afternoon.

This is the back of the leaderboard: Looks like it is still a pretty manual process!



Hope you enjoy the tv coverage and Happy Father's Day on Sunday! I love you Dad!!

No comments: