Monday, June 16, 2008

Images from Milwaukee

Bridal party- Hard to see but Chris is kneeling in the front: I couldn't get real close to any of the real picture taking. Hopefully the photographer and Dan will post their photos soon.

Stained glass in the church and the outline of Chris. The glass was really pretty, and it looked almost like it had been painted on. I didn't frame this one, I just took what the camera gave me. Sometimes that works out!
Reception hall.
Marc Kreisler helped me play with the time delay feature on my camera. It was so cool! This photo was actually taken over 20 seconds, which is why you can see the candle flickering. You really need a tripod, because over that much time, any movement is going to cause a blur. I didn't have a tripod, so I set my camera down on the table and went for it. Again, a lucky accident. I am so excited to play around with this feature going forward! (PS: Did you notice the whipped butter? That was an individual serving. No kidding! It was super good too. I swear I didn't eat the whole thing, but I was tempted!) Action shot of the cha-cha, or perhaps the entrance dance. The happy couple entered to Justin Timberlake's I'm bringing Sexy Back which sort of set the tone for the rest of the night. They actually learned the cha-cha for their first dance, which was to a traditional song. It was really cool to see how intricate the moves were on the dance floor. It wasn't long before we all made it onto the dance floor!

Having trouble adding more pictures. I will add more as soon as it starts working again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the butter! It looks delicious! The wedding looks like it was very pretty. Of course, I love the yellow dresses. It will be fun to see more pictures soon.
Love, MOM

Meagan said...

I know! Can you believe the butter! Hopefully I will be able to link to the professional pictures. The colors were really pretty but I didn't get many pictures 'cause I couldn't get close enough. Love you!