Monday, June 2, 2008

Fly, fly away


Amazing what you can see from 30,000 feet. I can't wait to tell you all about our trip to Milwaukee! I have to organize my thoughts and photos, so that will be coming soon. I can't believe this picture worked so well from the airplane window. Wow. Fun stuff. I will probably be bothering sleeping passengers in the future as I snap from the windows going forward! We had a great flight going to Milwaukee- but just an okay one coming back. I try not to complain about flying, because it seems like as long as it is event-free, it's good. However, that being said, airplanes are one place in life that being tall is so not an advantage! Chris literally had the back seat of the guy in front of him in his lap on the way home for about an hour straight. I actually asked the person to put their seat up a little bit, he seriously couldn't do anything! Not fair. I think they should stop making the seats recline at all. I know it's nice if there is no one behind you, but it sucks if the person in front of you does it. So uncomfortable. Okay, I said I wasn't going to complain about flying, so that's it. ;)
Okay- Milwaukee pics to come soon. See you later!

No comments: