Thursday, June 5, 2008

If you live in San Diego

Or if you come to visit us this summer... Perhaps we will go to the Little Italy Mercato! This outside street market is set to open this weekend. I can't wait to check it out. The market will feature local vendors and organic produce and other foods. Local chefs will be on hand as well to provide information about the food and ways to prepare it. Should be interesting!! I will update once we have a chance to check it out!! It might not be this weekend, but hopefully soon!

I clicked over to Emily Falconbrige's blog today and noticed something familiar... she and her family are in italy, and they took a picture of some pizza that they had in naples. I swear, the pizza I made last night looked a lot like this! Now, if only I didn't have to work and had the gelato shoppe as well, I would be set! hehe. I would love to go to Italy sometime soon. I think I will make it down to Little Italy first, but the photos look great.

No comments: