Friday, February 22, 2008

Rainy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you are having a good morning and are looking forward to the weekend! I know that I am. It's raining here in what is normally Sunny San Diego. Makes you want to go home and curl up on the couch with a good book and something baking in the oven. Found these cool things online yesterday and am trying to decide if they would work anywhere in my house. I like the flock, iron vines, baby, and classic. I also like the Ilan Dei designs, would love to do the flowers in my pink extra bedroom. Thinking about that.

I am really struggling with a paint color for our bedroom. I keep thinking I have decided and I am going back and forth. Know that it isn't a life threatening issue, but still, just want to be decided. I was so sure of the previous colors, this one is proving harder. If you have a minute and don't mind checking out the Behr site, let me know if you prefer the carriage door or the sandwashed driftwood. Hopefully I will be able to finally make a decision here!

In other news, a disappointing loss last night for the wildcats. Looks like the tourney hopes are going to be difficult this year, especially if Nic Wise doesn't get better soon. We are just not deep enough, and despite the great players that Budinger and Bayless are, they can't do it on their own. Saw a lot of frustration in those guys last night, hope that they will be back for one more season with Coach Olson next year. Tomorrow night we play WSU- should be a tough game as the Cougs are still nationally ranked. Anything can happen, but hope not to be swept by the Washington schools. We'll be tuning in as always.

Hope you have a great Friday!!

No comments: