Monday, February 11, 2008

Color


It's official, I am obsessed with color. After painting my family room a bright orange, I have been bitten by the painting bug. I have been eyeing a smooth grey for my bedroom and a spunky red for the U of A room/workout room. The color names even get me- the red is called 'California Poppy' - how coud you not like that?! I even considered a dark brown called 'Chocolate Cupcake' - simply because I also love chocolate cupcakes! I think it''s the instant gratification you get by making a drastic change to a room you had gotten used to one way. I don't go overboard, I like to keep a lot of the color neutral, but I love a bright pop of something different. We'll see if I give in to the new colors above... but for now, here is a photo of our family room with the orange. So fun!

No comments: