Sunday, August 17, 2008

CAKE cake

We celebrated another part of our anniversary this weekend. Our cake baker, CAKE was able to make us a mini one for our anniversary. It was beautiful.
Banana cake and chocolate truffle layer. I would love the recipe for this, but I know it's so perfect as it is, I don't think that I could even try to make it at home... it would be a disappointment!
Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful birthday wishes! We had a fantastic time at Disneyland on Friday. We then had a great relaxing weekend, and can't believe that it is already Sunday evening!! Where does the time go?? Hope yours was great as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cake! I can almost smell the delicious fragrance. Congratulations on your anniversary and on your birthday , too.
Love,
MOM