Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally free

Don't you just love Fridays? Seriously, I think it is my favorite day of the week. If only there was sleeping in involved, it would be perfect. The actual working part of work aside, it is great, you get to see all your work friends, everyone is in a good mood, and then it's like the last day of highschool at the end. Freedom!! You've been saving up your "want to do list" all week and it's finally time. But really, there is usually only time on Friday evening for a nice meal, potentially a drink, and maybe some dessert. But that's all you need. 'Cause it's Friday. You've got time to get to all that other stuff. So relax, enjoy, and savor it tonight. I know that I will.

1 comment:

PG said...

I fully agree with you. Friday is the best night for mixing relaxation and fun. Frankly, I play more during the week than on the weekend. I figure that it's easier to tack onto work-related fatigue during the week by playing some and saving weekends for relaxation and whim. Cheers.