Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Did this become a cooking blog?

So, I have been meaning to try to post about something other than cooking. It's probably the one constant thing that I try to do even when I am busy at work. Chris and I went down to La Jolla on Sunday night for a stroll because the weather was just sooo hot and our house was not going to cool down until the sun went down. Even after that it was pretty steamy. Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera. I was totally bummed, because there were some amazing waves. Everytime we go down there, we are just so impressed by how beautiful it is there and how much we love being on the coast in La Jolla. So pretty.

So even though I don't have pictures of that, I do have some pictures of a yummy chicken dish that I made a few weeks ago. We had this on a Friday night, after a long week of work. It was really good, I served it with a big pot of steamed broccolini and a salad. Click on the link to see Tyler Florence's recipe. Hope you enjoy it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come cook at our house! You're so professional. And Mikey's sick of microwaved beans, I'm pretty sure... :)

Miss and love. Keep these posts comin'. Love them.

xoxox
megs